1 and 1/2 C Brown rice flour
2 T Arrowroot powder aka Tapioca flour (baking section @ supermarket)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 C cooked Quinoa (cook the same as you would rice)
5 T Olive oil
Water as needed
1. In a food processor/thermomix place flour, arrowroot, baking soda and salt and give it a quick whirl to combine.
2. Add quinoa and olive oil and mix until combined, now slowly add water while the mixer is going until it forms a dough.
3. Place some baking paper on the bench (same size as baking tray), put a ball of dough on top and cover with another piece of baking paper the same size as the bottom piece.Roll with a rolling pin until paper thin (2ml)
4. Remove top piece of paper and slide the rest onto a baking tray, sprinkle with salt, pepper and any seeds you wish...i used sesame and flaxseeds.
5. Bake for around 30 minutes, but keep an eye on it from about 20-25 minutes and remove once crispy and not blackened.