Click 'read more' for full recipe......
2½ cups almond flour
¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1½ cups spinach
¼ cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (ACV)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking powder.
3. Blend or finely chop spinach to fill one and a half cups. Add to the bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, beat eggs.
5. Add the eggs, oil, rice malt syrup and ACV and mix thoroughly.
6. Scoop into a greased bread tin and bake for 30 minutes or until it passes a skewer test.
7. Cool, slice into 12 serves and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!